Rules of Play
ELECTRONIC 50/50 RAFFLE RULES OF PLAY
TICKETS & DRAWS
1. The Variety Ontario and Toronto Arrows electronic 50/50 raffle will take place entirely online, on a monthly basis.
2. Tickets may be purchased online at www.variety5050.myshopify.com. The website is connected to the Raffle system, managed by Canadian Bank Note Company; an approved vendor of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO). Players will be required to comply with the instructions on the website in order to purchase a ticket.
3. The first raffle will begin at the start of the Toronto Arrows’ season; Saturday, March 21, 2021 at 9:00AM and conclude on Monday, March 29, 2021 at 12:00 PM.
4. Each subsequent monthly raffle will begin on the first day of each month, and conclude on the Monday after the Toronto Arrows’ last game of the month. The schedule will be as follows:
5. Winning numbers will be posted on the following platforms: a. Variety Ontario and Toronto Arrows social media; b. Raffle website listed above; c. On www.varietyontario.ca/5050draw
6. Tickets will be sold at a cost of: 3 for $10, 10 for $10, or 60 for $20
7. There is no limit to the number of tickets available.
8. No specific ticket numbers can be assigned. Players are solely responsible for maintaining and preserving the ticket(s) once it has been issued by the 50/50 system.
9. All tickets will be delivered via email or text message, depending on the information inputted by the player. If you do not receive your ticket, please contact Issa Bower at email@example.com.
1. Only players physically in Ontario at the time of purchase may be eligible to play. Licence 1204039 | Updated: March 2021 Variety Ontario | Toronto Arrows R.F.C. Electronic 50/50 Raffle Rules of Play 2021
2. Players must agree to all terms and conditions on the raffle website’s landing page and be in Ontario at the time of purchase to gain access to the website. Location services must be turned on to verify your location. Click here to learn more.
3. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Variety Ontario and Toronto Arrows 50/50 Raffle:
PRIZES & WINNERS
1. Ticket sales will close on the Monday following the Toronto Arrows’ last game of the month at 12:00 PM noon.
2. A single ticket number will be randomly selected by a Random Number Generation system.
3. The winning number will be announced on the same day as the draw, no later than 1:00 PM, via Variety Ontario’s and Toronto Arrows’ social media channels, raffle website, and on Variety Ontario’s website.
CLAIMING A PRIZE
1. All winners will be notified via email. Winners must present the original winning ticket they received via email, as well as Government Issued I.D. proving that they are at least 18 years of age. No copies of the ticket will be accepted.
2. All cash prizes will be paid by cheque within 30 days of claiming the prize, in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that month’s draw. If the winner cannot provide photo I.D., then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
3. The winning ticket holder has six (6) months to claim their prize from the date of the draw, after which the prize will be donated to a charity other than Variety - the Children’s Charity of Ontario, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming COmmission of Ontario (AGCO).
4. Winning numbers for the 2021 season will remain posted on the Variety Ontario website for a period of six (6) months from the draw date.
5. The above set of rules will be posted on the raffle website: www.variety5050.myshopify.com.
Licence 1204039 | Updated: March 2021 Variety Ontario | Toronto Arrows R.F.C.